Robert Morris University accepts students on a rolling admission basis. As soon as all of your credentials arrive in our office, we process your application and notify you of your admission status. To begin the admission process, complete your online application.
To have standardized test scores sent directly to Robert Morris University, prospective students should use CEEB code 2769.
First-time freshmen must submit the following:
- Official high school transcripts or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) indicating successful completion of the program. Preference is given to students with a minimum 3.0 high school GPA.
- Official report of combined SAT or ACT scores. Preference is given to students who score a minimum combined SAT of 1000 (critical reading + math) or a composite ACT score of 22.
Transfer students must submit the following:
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. A minimum 2.0 GPA is required. Some academic programs require a higher GPA for consideration.
- A Transfer College History Form completed by the last college that you attended.
- If you have earned fewer than 30 college credits, please submit your high school transcript or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) indicating successful completion of the program.
International students must submit the following additional information:
- SAT or ACT scores are not required for international students. If you have taken SAT or ACT tests, arrange to have the scores sent directly to Robert Morris University.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports if your native language is other than English. The required TOEFL score for Undergraduate admission is 61 internet-based, 173 computer-based and 500 written. The required Undergraduate IELTS score is 5.0.
- An Affidavit of Financial Support.
- Copy of Passport
- For further assistance, please contact us by telephone at 800-762-0097 (within the continental U.S.) or (01) 412-397-5210(international); by fax at (01) 412-397-2425; or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Contact one of our admissions counselors at 800-762-0097. We’re here to help!