- Minimum cumulative QPA of 2.8
- Minimum QPA of 3.0 in their RMU engineering courses
- Applied 81-96 credits towards their bachelor’s degree with at least 18 credits earned at RMU.
- A completed program application
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume or vita
- Personal statement of interest
The component encompasses either 24 academic credits in the Engineering MS, or 30 academic credits if the student interrupts the graduate portion of the program for a semester or more and then resumes it. The program director will closely advise all qualified students with an interest in this program.
- Graduate Courses run in a 16 week semester with two 8 week accelerated sessions.
- On-ground classes meet one night a week from 6:00PM – 10:00 PM
- Classes are offered Monday through Thursday nights
- Reduced time to completion
- Tuition rate discount
- Waived GRE Exam
- Extension of their RMU grants and scholarships through the fifth year of the program
The Integrated Flat Rate of tuition is just a little over $1000 per year more than the Traditional Flat Rate of tuition. Traditional graduate students must pay per credit so having the flat rate option with the Integrated program is a huge savings in additional to your RMU scholarship applying in the fifth year of study.
The integrated-program students have two options for graduation
- Option One: Both degrees conferred at the same time. In this case, the degree requirements for both degrees must be met before any degree can be conferred.
- Option Two: Each degree is conferred when earned.