Bill F. Repack, M.S.
Assistant Professor of Management (Management)
412-397-6340 phone (M)
Massey Hall 329
- Ph.D., Entrepreneurial Management, Berne University
- Master of Business Administration, Loyola
- Bachelor of Science, Business, Westminster College
- 1989-Present: President and Founder of Franchise Specialists, Inc.
- 1974-1986: Director of Training and Professional Recruiting: Merck & Co. Inc. (Pittsburgh)
- 1969-1974: Director of Training: Masonite Corp. (Chicago)
- 1962-1969: Food Service Director/District Sales Manager:Saga Food Service, Inc.
Area of Expertise/Research
- Business Start-up
- Sales and Sales Training
- Training and Development
- Business Management
- May 2012 - Writing handbook on "success" for Sto-Rox students entitled "From Rox to Riches."
5/3/2012: Post Gazette article
on Dr. Repack's community service efforts benefiting Sto-Rox High School students
Repack, D. & Repack, W. (2010). A Case Study of the Adoption and Use of Information Systems Technology in a Business-Format Franchise. Information Resources Management Journal, 23(1), 17-34.
- 2012 - Sto-Rox Alumni Dr. William Repack, class of visited the middle school on March 28 and presented a moving account of his life and his formula of success.
- 2007 - Drs. Bill and Diana Repack presented "Best Use of Technology to Grow Your Franchise System." This presentation was to a group of attorneys and franchisors who are members of the International Franchise Association.
- 2007 - Dr. Bill Repack was interviewed on World Talk Radio, a national Internet-based radio station. He spoke with Marty McDermott about the franchising industry and answered numerous questions regarding how to franchise your business, as well as questions about franchisees (those who purchase a franchised business).