Perry F. Roofner, B.S.
Vice President for Facilities (Office of Facilities Planning)
412-397-5256 phone (M)
Facilities Service Center 108
- 5 yr. Bachelor of Science, Architectural Engineering, Pennsylvania State University, 1978
- Robert Morris University - Vice President for Facilities (2004-present)
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pa. - Executive Director Support Services (1990-2004)
- Pennsylvania Electric Company - Supervisor Facilities Design, Construction, & Maintenance (1985-1990)
- Poloron Manufacturing - Manager Engineering Services (1984-1985)
- Gulf Oil Research & Development Company - Project Engineer (1981-1984)
- WHB Consulting Associates - Project Engineer (1978-1981)
Area of Expertise/Research
- Mr. Roofner has over thirty years of construction, facilities management and general operations experience in the higher education, healthcare, electric utility, petroleum research, and manufactured housing industries. His area of expertise includes the ability to rescue, reorganize and develop owner directed facilities and construction management programs with a strong emphasis on financial accountability and goal attainment. He also has specific expertise in facilities master planning, contracts administration, purchasing, materials management, dietary services, parking management, public safety, environmental services, safety services, hospitality services, developing outsourced service agreements, and collective bargaining.