International Undergraduate Applicant Checklist
Following the checklist below will assist you in the application process.
Apply Online; it's free!
- Completed, signed and notarized (certified) Financial Statement
- Official transcripts of secondary education with English translation
- A Transfer College History Form completed by each college that you have previously attended.
- Official TOEFL score report if your native language is other than English*
* Required TOEFL score for undergraduate admission is:
- 500 - written
- 173 - computer based
- 61 - Internet-based.
Required IELTS score for undergraduate admission is 5.0.
Note: The Institutional Code for Robert Morris University for TOEFL and SAT is 2769.