- Juris Doctorate, Duquesne University, 1980
- Master of Business Administration, University of Pittsburgh, 1974
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Pittsburgh, 1973
- Certified Public Accountant Pennslvania 1976
- Admitted to Pennsylvania Bar 1980
Area of Expertise/Research
- Taxation, tax planning, commercial transactions,
"Fraud At A Public Authority", William Brucker and James E. Rebele,
Journal of Accounting Education, published, J. of Ace. Ed. 28 (2010) 26-37.
- 2010 - Presentation with James E. Rebele: "Using Criminal Case Investigations to Develop Auditing Students' Ability to Exercise Professional Skepticism" at Fraud & Forensic Accounting Education Conference, Atlanta Georgia, May 13-15,2010.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, William
|TAXN6140-A||08:00-12:00 PM|| S||M||Brucker||2 (01/11-03/07/14)||18 Seats