Robert Morris University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
The School of Business is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, 777 South Harbour Island Blvd., Suite 750, Tampa, FL 33602 - telephone: (813) 769-6559.
The Actuarial Science Program has been designated a Center of Actuarial Excellence by the Society of Actuaries, 475 North Martingale Road, Suite 600, Schaumburg, IL 60173 - telephone: (847) 706-3500.
The Bachelor of Science in Information Sciences and the Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems in the School of Communications and Information Systems are accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012 - telephone: (410) 347-7700.
The Bachelor of Science in Engineering and the Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering in the School of Engineering, Mathematics, and Science are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET
, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012 - telephone: (410) 347-7700.
The teacher education and certification programs in the School of Education and Social Sciences have been accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC), One Dupont Circle, Suite 320, Washington, D.C. 20036-0110 - telephone: (202) 466-7236.
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Master of Science in Nursing programs in the School of Nursing are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
The Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education Programs in Nuclear Medicine Technology.
Pennsylvania's Department of Education has authorized Robert Morris University to prepare students for professional certification in the following areas: early childhood education, middle level education and special education. RMU also offers secondary certifications in Biology, Communication/English, English, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Business, Computer & Information Technology.
The University collaborates with the Computing Technology Industry Association to offer A+ and Network + certifications.
School of Business
- American Accounting Association
- American Management Association
- International Society of Management Planners
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPA
- Resort.COMM Recreation Association
- Travel Tourism Research Association
- Sport Lawyers Association
- Council on Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Education
School of Communications and Information Systems
- Association of Higher Education Cable Television Administration
- Consortium of College & University Media Centers
- International Listening Association
- National Communication Association
- Pittsburgh Technology Council
- Computing Technology Industry Association
School of Engineering, Mathematics and Science
- Decision Science Institute
- Mathematics Association of America
- Society of Actuaries
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- American Society of Engineering Education
- American Society of Engineering Management
School of Education and Social Sciences
- American Association of College Teacher Educators
- Asset Incorporated
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- National Business Education Association
- Pennsylvania Association of College Teacher Educators
- Pittsburgh Public School District/University Collaboration
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- PA Higher Education Nursing School Association (PHENSA)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Nuclear Medicine Certification Board