These standards are consistent with the mission of the program, the School of Nursing & Health Science and Robert Morris University. The Program is intended for experienced adults who have administrative responsibility (or demonstrated potential for administrative responsibility) in health care organizations. Admissions standards will balance considerations of accessibility and quality.
For admission all students must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Submit academic credentials from all post high educational institutions.
- Submit two letters of reference
- Exhibit appropriate experience through one or more of the following:
- sponsorship by a health care organization
- two years of administration experience in a health care organization
- two years of experience in health care
- Submit an essay or paper that defines their goals as a health care leader and how this program will contribute to their achievement.
Click for more information about online degree program