Steven R. Clinton, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Marketing (Marketing)
Department Head, Marketing (Marketing)
412-397-6360 phone (M)
Massey Hall 230
- Ph.D., Marketing, Michigan State University, 1998
- Bachelor of Arts, French, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1979
- Master of International Business, International Business, University of South Carolina, 1985
- Master of Science, Management, UW-Milwaukee, 1993
- Assistant Professor - University of New Orleans, Dept. of Marketing (1997-8; 2002-6).
- Assistant Professor - Arizona State University - Dept. of Supply Chain Management (1998-2002)
- Licensed customhouse broker since 1988.
- Manager, Salentine & Company, Green Bay, WI office. 1989-1990
- Customhouse broker - W.J. Byrnes & Co. 1986-87.
Customhouse broker - A.J. Fritz Companies - 1987-1988.
Customhouse broker - Salentine & Company - 1988.
- Warehouse Manager - Childs/Dreyfus Company, Chicago, Illinois (1982-83)
Area of Expertise/Research
- Marketing channels and international supply chain management.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, Steven
|HTMG3002-MT||-||APPT||M||Clinton||1 (01/13-05/03/14)|| Seats
|MARK3100-MT||-||APPT||M||Clinton||1 (01/13-05/03/14)|| Seats
|MARK4850-A||06:00-08:50 PM|| W||M||Clinton||1 (01/13-05/03/14)||1 Seats