Janice A. Sarasnick, RN, M.S.N.
Assistant Professor of Nursing, Clinical (Nursing)
412-397-5299 phone (M)
John Jay 225
- Master of Science in Nursing, MSN Nursing in Education Track, Robert Morris University, 2009
- RN Licensure, Diploma, Shadyside School of Nursing, 1996
- RN to BSN of Science in Nursing, Nursing, University of Pittsburgh, 2001
- Registered Nurse since 1996.
Specialties include pediatrics, emergency nursing, and critical care.
Simulation Coordinator at
Robert Morris University.
Utilizing high-fidelity mannequins and incorporating simulation across the nursing curriculum, in the community, and throughout the health sciences.
Area of Expertise/Research
- Utilizing technology for educating.
- 2010 - STRIVE for success. Podium presentation for INACSL Conference. Discussed the use of a STRIVE model to create a successful simulation center.
- 2011 - Frontierland - Poster Presentation for INACSL. Discussed the use of literature to support simulation activities.
- 2012 - Blazing New Trails. Hour long podium presentation for INACSL Conference. Details include utilizing technology to enrich classroom content.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, Sarasnick, Janice A
|HSAM7200-L1||-||ONLINE||F||Sarasnick||2 (01/11-03/07/14)||18 Seats
|NURS4031-B||08:00-11:50 AM|| R||M||Sarasnick||5 (03/10-05/03/14)||15 Seats
|NURS4031-A||08:00-11:50 AM|| T||M||Sarasnick||3 (01/13-03/07/14)||1 Seats