- Ph.D., Instructional Management & Leadership, Robert Morris University, 2014
- Master of Science, Business, California University of PA
- Bachelor of Science, Human Resources Management, Geneva College
- Over 10 years experience in higher education, primarily as an administrator, combined with industry experience in curriculum design for professional development programs, corporate relationship building, public relations & marketing and community education. Immediate past-president and current Board member for the Continuing Education Association of PA (CEA/PA), Continuing Higher Education (CHE) liaison for the PA Association of Adult & Continuing Education (PAACE), RMU Women's Leadership Advisory Council, Board Advisory member for Washington County Jr. Achievement.
Area of Expertise/Research
- Interested in adult, non-traditional and graduate students. Currently evaluating topics related to that population for my dissertation.
- 2012 - "Successful Graduate Admissions & Enrollment in an Undergraduate Culture: Recruitment & Retention Strategies for OUR Market" / 25th Annual NAGAP Conference (National Association for Graduate Admissions Professionals)
- 2010 - "Is Technology Serving Us or Are We Serving Technology?" / 2010 Annual Pennsylvania Association for Adult & Continuing Education (PAACE) Conference