- Master of Science, Organizational Development, Loyola University Chicago, 2002
- Ph.D., Educational Psychology, Loyola University Chicago, 2008
- Visiting Professor,
Universidad Peruana De Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC), Lima Peru
- National Department Chair and Associate Professor
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Chicago, IL.
Area of Expertise/Research
- Current research focuses on adult education, training and development, as well as new and evolving technologies involving distance education and life-long learning. Ongoing focus on diversity and inclusion initiatives as they apply to both professional and vocational development and academic and educational success. Strong emphasis on international and global academic initiatives and student success. Examining the relationship between emerging technologies and student engagement, performance and retention.
- 2012 - Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU). Comprehensive Internationalization. Washington, D.C.
- 2012 - 2012 Latin American Cities Conferences: Lima, Peru: Modernization of the State through Social Dialogue. Presentation: The Internationalization of Education. Lima, Peru.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, Geoffrey
|ORGL2100-L1||-||ONLINE||F||Lantz||2 (01/11-03/07/14)||4 Seats