Every RMU student is alloted $30 per semester for printing at RMU printers on campus. Printing to an RMU printer is a two-step process:
- First, you print from your application as usual, selecting an RMU printer.
- Second, you use the Pharos print station that's next to the RMU printer to release your print job.
No losing printouts! RMU printers and release stations are located in every lab on campus, as well as the Library and Hale Cafe. The Jefferson lab has both color and black & white printers.
To print on campus you will need to know your username (ex. abcst99) and your password that you used to log onto RMU computers. Forgot your password?
Wireless Printing is available to a variety of RMU network printers on campus.
Need more money to print? Contact Student Financial Services to add money to your account.
How to Use the Pharos Release Station:
1. Print to an RMU printer. Go to "File" --> "Print" and select the printer name that applies to your location (e.g., Library: MoonLibrary)
2. Find the Pharos printing station for the selected printer, typically at the front of a classroom or near the printer. A Pharos station consists of a PC and a printer.
3. Log into the Pharos station with your username (ex. abcst99) and password.
4. When you log in you will see the document pending to be printed on your account. Select the document(s) individually and then click print on the bottom right-hand corner. The document will print at the printer you selected. Your account balance will be in the lower left-hand corner. Pick up your document(s) at the printer.