All students representing Robert Morris University in an official capacity or traveling as representatives of Robert Morris University must read and agree to the following:
- I shall conduct myself in a manner which demonstrates respect for the University, myself, and my classmates.
- I shall abide by all University rules and regulations and state and federal laws..
- I shall exhibit pride, respect, and professionalism in manner and dress when representing Robert Morris University.
- I shall contribute my best effort on behalf of my student groups.
- I shall respect and be courteous of all members of the University community and guests to the institution.
- I understand that a violation of these rules and others that govern student behavior will be a matter for judicial review through University processes.