The Center for Student Success at Robert Morris University was created specifically to meet the daily needs of students.
Every undergraduate student enrolled at Robert Morris University is assigned a counselor in the Center. Your counselor is there to help you stay on course as you navigate your way through college life and beyond. It is your responsibility to make decisions about your educational and career goals; it is your counselor's responsibility to help you consider the alternatives to and consequences of your decisions. Your counselor will provide guidance and will:
- Create awareness about available University resources; encouraging you to use these services to your advantage.
- Assist you in selecting the appropriate courses for your academic major.
- Promote the use of effective decision-making skills to help you establish and clarify your career goals.
- Serve as a consultant to help you resolve conflicts of a personal or confidential nature.
- Direct you through the registration process.