The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for the sororities on campus.
The object of the Panhellenic Council shall be to develop and maintain sorority life and interfraternity relations at a high level of accomplishment and in doing so to:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement
- Cooperate with member sororities and the University administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with National Panhellenic Conference Unanimous Agreements and policies.
- Act in accordance with such rules established by Panhellenic Council as to not violate the sovereignty, rights and privileges of member sororities.
- Develop and promote sorority membership and intersorority relations at high level of accomplishment.
Panhellenic Council Executive Board
An executive board of officers is elected each year to oversee the activities of the member sorority chapters. The Panehllenic Council holds weekly meetings during the academic year, oversees the membership recruitment process, and coordinates educational, service and community building activities.
Amanda White - email@example.com
The President is the leader of the Council and is responsible to serve as the chief student representative of the fraternity community to the univeristy and surrounding community. The Panhellenic President serves as the chairman of all council meetings, appoints all regular and special committees and members, and provides leadership to ensure the implementation of the mission and vision of both the Council and University.
Kristen Yuretich - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vice President is primarily responsible for the coordination of RMU's sorority recruitment programs. Duties include assisting in planning the recruitment schedule, working with the university in the publication of recruitment related materials, coordinating sorority recruitment activities throughout the year, and planning sorority community Bid Day activities. The Vice President also serves as the chair of the Panhellenic Council Judicial Committee.
Gianna Pro - Gia94pro@gmail.com
The Recording Secretary is responsible for all correspondence and for the recording and distribution of minues of all council meetings. The Recording Secretary also plans Panhellenic Council delegate workshops and serves as chairman of all Panhellenic Council service projects and sorority community events.
Lauren Stoots - email@example.com
The Treasurer is responsible for all financial matters of the Panhellenic Council. She is responsible for the preparation of the Panhellenic Council budget, submitting funding requests to SGA, and collection of member chapter dues and fines.