Admission Requirements for Transfer Applicants
Applicants who have completed at least 12 credits or one full term of study at any accredited institution of higher education are defined as transfer students.
- To be considered as a transfer student, an applicant must have a cumulative quality point average (QPA) of 2.75 or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant will submit two letters of reference from persons qualified to evaluate work or scholastic habits and characteristics. References should be professional and not be from relatives or friends.
- Applicants who have completed less than 30 college credits will be evaluated on their academic performance in high school and in college or university.
- Applicants who have completed 30 or more college credits will be evaluated on their academic performance in college or university.
- Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will be considered on an individual basis if space is available.
- All transfer applicants will be reviewed by the Department of Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Courses with a clinical component taken at another school are not accepted for transfer credit.