- Minimum cumulative QPA of 2.8
- Minimum QPA of 3.0 in their RMU engineering courses
- Applied 81-96 credits towards their bachelor’s degree with at least 18 credits earned at RMU.
- A completed program application
- Two letters of recommendation
- A current resume or vita
- Personal statement of interest
The component encompasses either 24 academic credits in the Engineering MS, or 30 academic credits if the student interrupts the graduate portion of the program for a semester or more and then resumes it. The program director will closely advise all qualified students with an interest in this program.
- Graduate Courses run in a 16 week semester with two 8 week accelerated sessions.
- On-ground classes meet one night a week from 6:00PM – 10:00 PM
- Classes are offered Monday through Thursday nights
- Reduced time to completion
- Tuition rate discount
- Waived GRE Exam
- Extension of their RMU grants and scholarships through the fifth year of the program
The Integrated Flat Rate of tuition is just a little over $1000 per year more than the Traditional Flat Rate of tuition. Traditional graduate students must pay per credit so having the flat rate option with the Integrated program is a huge savings in additional to your RMU scholarship applying in the fifth year of study.
Students will delay their undergraduate degree completion and participation in commencement ceremonies until completion of the integrated program.