- Master of Science, Organizational Leadership, Geneva College, 2002
- Bachelor of Science, Behavioral Psychology, Slippery Rock University, 1974
- Minor, Economics and Businesss Administration, Slippery Rock University, 1974
- Minor, Sociology, Slippery Rock University, 1974
- Prior to coming to Robert Morris University, Mr. Shadle had a 27 year career in the private sector. This included experience in retail, manufacturing, and consulting. He spent seventeen years in the commercial construction industry serving in a variety of capacities including Environmental Health and Safety, Quality Assurance, and Production. Mr. Shadle was instrumental in leading or starting, several key departments in these organizations.
During his tenure at Robert Morris, Mr. Shadle has developed the curriculum for five of the twelve courses which are required for the Bachelor of Science Degree in Organizational Leadership.
Area of Expertise/Research
- Mr. Shadle's area of expertise is in organizational leadership. He continues to be on a thirty-plus-year journey gleaning insight into how to lead organizations that seek long-term growth and economic sustainability and have a desire to provide job opportunities for people in this country.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, William
|ORGL2200-B||06:00-08:00 PM|| R||M||Shadle||3 (01/13-03/07/14)||20 Seats
|ORGL2400-A||-||ONLINE||I||Shadle||2 (01/11-03/07/14)||9 Seats
|ORGL3200-A||06:00-08:00 PM|| T||M||Shadle||3 (01/13-03/07/14)||21 Seats
|ORGL3300-A||06:00-08:00 PM|| T||M||Shadle||5 (03/10-05/03/14)||22 Seats
|ORGL4850-A||06:00-08:00 PM||M||M||Shadle||3 (01/13-03/07/14)||20 Seats