Daria C. Crawley, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Management (Management)
412-397-6379 phone (M)
Massey Hall 309
- Bachelor of Arts, Africana Studies, Cornell University , 1985
- Ph.D., Organizational Psychology, University of Michigan, 1994
- Associate Professor, 2010-Present, Robert Morris University
- Faculty Associate, Center for Race and Social Problems, School of Social Work, University of Pittsburgh
- Assistant Dean and Director Full-Time MBA Program, Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, 2000-2003
- Director of Research, Center for Organizational Effectiveness
- Assistant Professor, Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh, 1994-2004
Area of Expertise/Research
- International Business
- Group Dynamics
- Teaching Pedagogy
- Crawley, D, Broaden, C. and Motley, D. (2009). Mentoring African American Expatriates: Providing a Bridge to Sucess Abroad. Journal of Diversity Management, 4(1), 31-42.
Crawley, D. and Crawley, R. (2009). Dynamic Dialogue: A Multi-perspective approach to cultural competence. Organizational Management,
Crawley, D. and Frey, B. (2008). Examining the Relationship Between Course Management Systems, Presentation Software and Student Learning, International Journal of Information and Communication Technology, 4(1), 1-14.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, Crawley, Daria C
|MGMT4050-A||-||ONLINE||I||Crawley||4 (10/19-12/14/13)||0 Seats
|MGMT4050-D||02:00-02:50 PM||M W F||M||Crawley||1 (08/26-12/14/13)||-3 Seats
|MGMT4050-B||01:00-01:50 PM||M W F||M||Crawley||1 (08/26-12/14/13)||-3 Seats