- Ph.D., Politics, The Catholic University of America, 2004
- Fulbright Researcher, Katholische Universitaet, Eichstaett, Germany, fall 2010.
Area of Expertise/Research
- Modern Political Theory
- US Constitution
- “Valori o responsabilità nella politica e nella società” in L'amore principio di vita sociale. Edited by Juan José Pérez-Soba and Marija Magdic. Rome: Edizioni Cantagalli, 2011. 271-290.
- Prophetic Politics, Athens: Ohio University Press, 2009.
- 2012 - "The Core of Personhood: Vulnerability, Responsibility, Individuality," Encountering Vulnerability: Courage, Hope, and Trust in the 21st Century, University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana.
- 2011 - "Building an Honors Culture: The First-Year Experience at Alfred University and Robert Morris University," Annual Conference of the National Collegiate Honors Council, Phoenix, Arizona.
- 2011 - "Intersections: Hosting a Multi-University, Hybrid Undergraduate Research Conference Using Video-Conferencing Technology," Annual Conference of the National Collegiate Honors Council, Phoenix, Arizona.
- 2010 - "Levinas on Philosophy as Prophetic Politics," Readings of Difficult Freedom, Toulouse, France.
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, Harold, Philip J
|POLS1020-L1||-||ONLINE||F||Harold||1 (05/07-06/26/13)||16 Seats
|FYSP1005-A||-||APPT||M||Harold||3 (08/26-10/17/13)||15 Seats
|POLS1025-A||11:00-11:50 AM||M W F||M||Harold||1 (08/26-12/14/13)||11 Seats