- Associate in Science, Radiologic Technology, Gannon University, 1991
- Bachelor of Science, Nuclear Medicine Technology, State University of New York at Buffalo, 1998
- Master of Science, Adult Education, State University of New York College at Buffalo, 2005
- Doctor of Science, Information Systems and Communication, Robert Morris University, 2014
- Assistant Professor/Clinical Coodinator - Robert Morris University - Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
- Instructor - State University of New York at Buffalo - Nuclear Medicine Technology Program
- Manager - Central Radiopharmaceutical Services, Inc.
Area of Expertise/Research
- 20+ years of medical imaging experience in the fields of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine.
- Clinical Study Protocal: Tc-99m rh-Annexin V, Apomate.
- W. Wentling, S. Cooper, J.W. Vilani, D.T. Guarasci and P.M. Orlosky: "Did you know that you could be fined for failure to follow federal DOT shipping regulations?" Clinical Nuclear Medicine, Vol. 23, January 1998.
- 2009 - Nuclear Medicine Molybdenum Update - Eastern Great Lakes Chapter Meeting
- 2003 - Overview of CRS Nuclear Services to the University at Buffalo Medical School third year selective students
- 2010 - Introduction to Nuclear Medicine Technology - Buffalo area High Schools and BOCES Programs
- 2003 - Nuclear Medicine Technology -Junior Class at Kenmore East High School
Schedule of Courses
Schedule Book for All Active and Available Future Terms, William
|NMED3008-A||03:00-04:15 PM|| T R||M||Wentling||1 (01/13-05/03/14)||13 Seats
|NMED4023-A||12:00-01:15 PM||M W||M||Wentling||1 (01/13-05/03/14)||15 Seats
|NMED4024-A||02:00-03:15 PM||M W||M||Wentling||1 (01/13-05/03/14)||15 Seats
|NMED4600-A||-||APPT||M||Wentling||1 (01/13-05/03/14)||19 Seats