- Ph.D., Business, Ohio State University, 1970
- President, Robert Morris University 1989-2005
- Executive Vice president, Lamar University 1987-1989
- Vice Chancellor, Indiana University-Purdue University, Ft. Wayne 1980-1987
- Dean, College of Business, Wright State University 1977-1980
- Professor of Management 1973-Current
- Director, Shopsmith, Inc. 1984-2008
- Director, Brentwood Bank 2004-current
- Director, Black Box, Inc. 2004-current
Area of Expertise/Research
- Conducted research in Banking, Paper, and Chemical Industries in planning and strategy formulation.
- Consultant in strategy and long range planning.
- Developed planning departments and chaired corporate planning groups in numerous for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Served as a consultant to more than twenty organizations