In order to prepare for the upcoming academic year, you are required to attend one of our Registration Day programs, which feature a variety of informational sessions. During the program, you and your family will:
- Take part in interactive sessions with our campus experts.
- Enjoy lunch on campus.
- Receive your fall course schedule.
- Take a campus or residence hall tour (optional) and then meet one on one with admissions or financial aid.
- You will also have your RMU Freedom Card picture taken.
Thursday, July 26
Here are several important things you need you to do before you attend one of our Registration Day programs:
- Submit your $500 deposit. Deposits can be made using one of the following options:
- Online via the RMU website – you will need to log in to Sentry Secured Services and use the ePay option for website payments.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments can be made by phone 412-397-6260. Please have your six-digit RMU ID available.
- Check made payable to "Robert Morris University”
- Complete your registration information form. You must submit this form as part of the program reservation process.
- Students are highly encouraged to visit this page for more information regarding the Math Placement Test.