Launched in 2015, RMU’s CEO Club is an exclusive invitation-only group limited to CEOs, chairpersons, presidents and company owners who support the university as a President’s Council-level donor, making an annual gift of $1,000 or more to the area of their choosing.
Members receive all the opportunities of the President’s Council to engage with speakers and thought leaders at university functions, and to network and exchange ideas in a private setting with the university’s most successful graduates. The CEO Club contribution can even be used to satisfy the giving requirements for the 1921 Club.
2018-19 Opportunities & Events
- Network and exchange ideas in a private setting with some of the university’s most successful graduates.
- Engage in a meaningful way with speakers and thought leaders at university-sponsored functions.
- Enjoy a chartered day trip this fall to Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater with private lunch on premises on September 28, 2018.
- Don your best Great Gatsby-inspired look for our first ever Halloween murder mystery dinner at the trend-setting Hotel Monaco on October 26, 2018.
- Dine at Meat & Potatoes for Sunday brunch followed by an afternoon matinee.
- Take to the lawn for our second annual spring croquet event, where CEOs will face off against one another to take home the first place trophy.
- Share your insights and experience directly with students through Business Week, the Women’s Leadership and Mentorship Program, and the Black Male Leadership Development Institute.
- Connect with the CEO Club through a members-only, password-protected portal with secure access to contact information for other club members.
- For more information about how you can take your place at the table, contact Allie Fetchko at 412-397-6432 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, September 28, 2018
9am to 4pm
You’re invited to visit one of Pennsylvania’s greatest treasures – Fallingwater. Tucked in the wooded hills of Fayette County and built over a serene waterfall,Frank Lloyd Wright’s architectural masterpiece is an enchanting site that every Pennsylvanian must see.
This trip, exclusively for CEO Club members, will depart on Friday, September 28 at 9 a.m. from RMU’s campus. We will provide bus transportation, stocked with food and drinks, and will return by 4 p.m. Our tour of the house will be from Noon to 1 p.m. with a private lunch and wine pairing provided afterward.
Contact Allie Fetchko at 412-397-6432 or email@example.com for more details or for information on how to RSVP.
Friday, October 26
Don your best Great Gatsby-inspired look for our first ever Halloween murder mystery dinner at the trend-setting Hotel Monaco.