The majority of Robert Morris University degree programs accept students on a rolling admission basis. Some doctoral and master's programs have deadlines. Your Graduate Enrollment Manager can provide deadline dates, if applicable to your program of study. As soon as all of your transcripts and other required credentials arrive in our office, we process your application and notify you of your admission status.
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable. Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements. Each program has their own unique admissions criteria and credentials to be submitted. The majority of programs require letters of reference, which can vary from one, two, or three current letters of recommendations. Letters of recommendation musts be signed, dated, and on company letterhead. Recommendations cannot be older than two years. Photo copies and recommendations from family members are not valid. The Office of Graduate Admissions can provide a PDF recommendation form for convenient completion and submission. Your Graduate Enrollment Manager can advise specifics for your program of interest.
- Several degree programs require submission of a graduate exam test score. Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. Test scores are accepted by RMU only if taken within the last five years.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director. Refer to specific program information for any additional application requirements or contact the Office of Graduate Admissions 412-397-5200 or email@example.com
- Students must submit ALL application materials required for the chosen degree before an admissions decision can be made.
- International students are required to complete the statement of financial support and must submit proof of health insurance, official TOEFL test scores and all official transcripts.