Employers - Save the Date! Registration is now open!
- October 4, 2019
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport
- 1160 Thorn Run Rd, Coraopolis, PA 15108
Details and Registration
This annual event provides an opportunity for students interested in actuarial careers to interact exclusively with actuarial employers, both local and national. RMU is hosting this event for the benefit of its 100 plus RMU actuarial science majors, as well as non-RMU students from around the region. The online registration fee is $30 ($40 if paid at the door), covering the costs of a printed name badge and the processing of student resumes.
All registered students are welcome to submit their resumes by e-mail in advance of the Actuarial Career Day. A complete resume packet will be sent to employers several weeks beforehand so that employers can initiate contact with participants and set up interview schedules for the day of the fair. Instructions for submitting resumes can be found under "Student Instructions."
Here are some facts and figures from the 2018 Actuarial Career Day:
- 178 students registered, including 118 from RMU and 60 representing other local and national universities.
- 17 actuarial employers participated
- 13 different universities were represented by participating students
- 135 resumes were submitted for distribution to participating employers
Please contact David Hudak at email@example.com with any questions.