The M.S. in Engineering Management focuses on the application of engineering principles and prepares graduates to provide leadership in technical environments, synthesizing theory and practice in the design and development of engineering management systems. The flexible curriculum combines high level engineering specialties with financial analysis, system design, and project management skills.
Won Joo, Ph.D.
Interim Department Head, Engineering
Woodrow W. Winchester, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Engineering Graduate Programs Engineering
- Course Plan
- ENGR 5010 - Engineering Cost Est. & Financial Analysis
- ENGR 5020 - Engineering Systems Analysis & Design
- ENGR 5030 - Project Engineering and Management
- ENGR 5040 - System Simulation
- ENGR 5014 - Mgmt. of Engr, Sci & Tech
- ENGR 6010 - Information & Inventory Control
- ENGR 6025 - Health and Safety Management
- ENGR 6040 - Engineering Management Cases
- ENGR 6060 - Global Engineering Management
- ENGR 6070 - Engineering Proposal Development
- ENGR 6080 - Exper Methods for Engineering Mgmt.
- ENGR 6090 - Lean Manufacturing
These are some of the classes for students in this academic program:
School of Engineering, Mathematics and Science
Explore your world, innovate, and develop the solutions for the challenges of tomorrow. Be a professional with workplace-ready skills and a talent for teamwork and leadership.Visit School Site