All registered students will automatically receive an email notification when an invoice is ready to be viewed. If a student wishes to designate another person to also receive email notification of the invoice, the following will need to be done:
- Sign into Sentry Secured Services
- Under the "Demographic" section, click Student Release form
- On the Student Release of Information Form click the centered blue button "Edit Release Form"
- Enter the Guest information
- Click the "Financial Records" box. This will allow the guest access to view the students financial information and make payments toward their invoice
- Enter the guests email address
- This is the address that will be used to send notification of the invoice
- If the guests email address is not entered, the guest will not receive notification of the invoice.The Release Form must be edited in order to activate a guest account, even if no information is changing.
Only guests accounts that have been activated by their student can view the invoice through Sentry Shared. Early activation will allow your guest to view the financial information immediately through Sentry Shared. o activate the guest account, the student needs to:
- Go to rmu.edu/activate
- Enter the freedom card number, last 4 digits of the student’s social security number and student’s birthdate.
- Select the guest account (if a guest account does not appear, edit the Release Form)
- Enter a password for the guest access
- The student must communicate the login information(user name) and password to the guest
Once activated, guest can login through Sentry Shared. Please contact the Help Desk at 412-397-2211 or email@example.com for assistance.
Student Financial Services sends an email notification to the student that an invoice is available in Sentry Secured Services about three to four weeks prior to the billing due date. A bill will be available in Sentry with a remaining balance mid-month.
- Billing Date: The close of business on the 15th day of each month.
- Billing Period: The interval between the close of business on the 15th day of one month and the close of business on the 15th day of the following month.
- New Balance: The unpaid balance as of the Billing Date.
The first billing statement will list anticipated charges and credits. The financial aid listed on the student's invoice is tentative. If your aid is revised or canceled, you will be billed at mid-month. If your financial aid is not approved, you must make payment of the minimum installment payment amount to protect your schedule.
- Awards are subject to change under State and Federal guidelines
- FFEL Loans appear on the invoices; accounts will be credited after eligibility is verified. You must be enrolled for a minimum of six credits to be eligible for loans.
- If you have not signed a Master Promissory Note, your loans will not be deducted from your invoice.
The student will only receive one projected invoice. In the event you add or drop courses to your registration or changes in your financial aid occur, you will be responsible for the adjustments to your projected invoice. Current projected invoices can be viewed via eServices under the Financial section the Financial Status.
The payment due date is approximately two weeks prior to the beginning of the term. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for the exact payment due date.
Robert Morris University does not accept postdated checks or postmarks as proof of payment received. There is no grace period.
If a housing contract has not been submitted, room and board charges will not appear. Please view your projected invoice at the RMU website upon submission of the housing contract for these charges.
Current account information is available on eServices
The student account office will assess an NSF fee for any checks returned for non-sufficient funds. The University reserves the right to cancel registration paid for with an NSF.
Robert Morris University reserves the right to file litigation proceedings upon receipts of the NSF notification.