Save time and money by earning your bachelor's and master's degrees in five years.
In today's highly competitive job market, a graduate degree is a distinct advantage that makes you more valuable to potential employers. Students in the 4+1 integrated degree program can finish grad school a year earlier than usual. They also keep any undergraduate merit-based RMU institutional scholarships through their fifth year of study — more bang for their financial aid bucks.
Eligibility for the Integrated 4+1 Program is based on number of earned credits. To see qualification requirements please view the Integrated Programs Handbook or contact your Integrated 4+1 Programs Admission Counselor.
For more information, or to obtain an application packet, please contact the counselor below corresponding with your last name.
Integrated Program Offerings
- BSBA + MBA degree
- BSBA + MS in Taxation
- BS in Engineering + MS in Engineering Management
- Any Bachelor’s Program + MS in Internet Information Systems
- Any Bachelor’s Program + MS in Information Systems Management
- Any Bachelor's Program + MS in Cyber Investigation & Intelligence
- Any Bachelor's Program + MS in Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- Any Bachelor’s Program + MS in Information Technology Project Management
- Any Bachelor’s Program + MS in Data Analytics
- Any Bachelor’s Program + MS in Organizational Leadership
- Any Bachelor's Program + MS in Healthcare Analytics
- Any Bachelor's Program + MS in Web and Mobile Information Systems
Last Names A-G
Last Names H-Z